Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips for Navigating the iOS App Store

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As simple as it may sound, navigating the App Store is sometimes a bit confusing and tricky - especially for novice users. The App Store is slightly different on iTunes, iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Chris Casal will cover nuances such as multiple search results for an app and what a universal app is as opposed to one that isn't (and why you might see both). He will also share tips for redeeming gift cards and using promotional codes, as well as discuss the general differences between the desktop iTunes version and the iOS version the App Store.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Sprint. To learn more, please visit http://www.sprint.com/k12

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 5, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Personal Enrichment
Tags: App Store, buying apps, finding apps, iOS, iPads

Reviews (13)

+10

A wealth of beneficial information. Much appreciation.
Basic Member
+6

Helpful but I still have a lot to learn. I may be back to revisit this webinar.
+8

Very informative.
+10

Great webinar for beginner & wonderful advice for more advanced users!
Thank you!
+7

Thank you!
Basic Member
+2

I really learned a lot from this webinar. Actually more than I thought I would.
+8

Chris, It is so easy to follow your webinars. You make it very clear. Thank you for sharing with us.
Basic Member
+7

Thanks for another informative and easy-to-understand webinar! I always learn a lot from your great webinars.
Basic Member

Genius looks interesting when I am able to purchase new apps. A new speaker would be beneficial - 3rd time out of five webinars.
Basic Member
+2

Nice job, Chris. I really had never tried the genius feature, but now I will. I also did not understand how "gifting an app" was accomplished. That was very useful. I look forward to more from you.
more reviews ...