Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Documents: Getting Better All the Time!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have you seen Google Documents component of Google Drive lately? Google continues to set the standards for cloud-based editing, most recently with the Add-on enhancements made to Google Docs. Join Thomas Petra as he explores some of Google Document's newest features and discusses how you might use them in the classroom. This presentation will get you up to date on the newest features and functionality of Google's number 1 application for teachers.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, May 31, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google
Tags: DOLgoogle , Google Docs, Google new features

Reviews (33)

Thank you for this very easy to follow presentation. Kaiezena is a great add-on.
Thanks for the great information Tom. Good webinar!
Excellent webinar thank you Thomas. Many of these add ons I was not familiar with. I will definitely be exploring these add ons especially ProWritingAid and Kaizena
Great presentation, thank you for sharing!
Thanks for great webinar!
Tom shared so much useful information. I appreciated the demonstration of the applications of each add - on for Google Docs. Tomís presentation has made me want to try each add on.
Basic Member
Love this webinar: Very clear, easy to follow. Everything made sense and was very easy to listen to. Excellent webinar.
Very cool resources!
Thanks! Great webinar!
These are amazing - thank you for sharing them!
more reviews ...