Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips and Tools for Managing Your iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

iPads are amazing, but there are lots of little tips and tricks that make their use even easier and more fun. This webinar will give you a range of handy tips to manage your classroom iPads, so that the focus can be on quality learning rather than on the device itself. Join Kay Cantwell as she gives you ways to discover, evaluate, and manage apps on your devices.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning
Tags: DOLiPadAug15 , iPad management, iPads, mobile learning

Reviews (25)

very helpful in usage
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for all of these ideas. There were a few that I didn't know about and I have had an iPad for years.
Basic Member
+3

Good tips!
+5

Great information!
+8

Very helpful!
+4

Lots of useful information. Great presentation!
+10

Really great presentation. Thank you!
+8

Great and useful information to organize my APPS. I like the idea of organizing my apps in folders by Bloom's Taxonomy.
Basic Member
+2

I think she did a nice job. I especially like the idea of using Bloom's Taxonomy as a way to categorize the apps. However it is a little outdated in terms of software. Although, it is pertinent to the iPad 1.
Basic Member

Thanks for the info on AppShopper.com. During the Q & A portion, in addition to reselling the steps for some function or process, can you add the actual visual processes?
more reviews ...