Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Activities that Will Have You Moving with Your iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

The iPad has the ability to transform the way we learn. Many of its built-in features and available apps allow learners to move around the classroom, which helps spark creativity and imagination. This webinar will cover activities that get learners on their feet exploring, analyzing, and engaging the concepts they are learning. Join Shelly Terrell as she shares a variety of activities that use offline features of the iPad, including recording video, taking photos, and recording audio. The webinar will also explore fun apps that allow students to create offline.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Mobile Learning
Tags: audio recording, DOLiPadAug15 , iPads, Mobile learning, photography, video recording

Reviews (38)

Some super ideas. A very informative presentation.
Thank you for sharing, great presentation!
Basic Member
It was excellent. These are the types of products students need to be doing instead of staring at screens all day.
So many great ideas thank you
Thank you.
Excellent! 2nd time I have watched. it. I watched it live last weekend.
Thank you for so many useful ideas. I rely a lot on iPads and this provided me some great ideas I had not thought of plus your list of tools!
Thanks for the great info!
Excellent ideas to use across many subjects.
lots of great information.
more reviews ...