Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Self-Checking Quizzes with Google Forms and Spreadsheets

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you spend too much time grading quizzes? Would you like to easily create self-checking quizzes that automatically provide you feedback? This webinar will explore the template gallery in Google Drive, which provides some good examples of forms you can create for your own classroom. One of these forms is a self-checking quiz that automatically grades your student's answers. Join Kim Munoz as she shows how to find and use one of these templates to create your own quiz using formulas in Google Spreadsheets.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 7, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: assessments, classroom management, Google, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Spreadsheets, quizzes, reviews, templates, time-saving tools

Reviews (44)

Thank you for this presentation! I did not know someone had a self-grading quiz template that I can use to make life easier!

Very informative. I can't wait to use this tool

Easy to follow. I watched the video on my phone and set up a quiz on my computer at the same time.
Basic Member

I love this idea! Takes away all that grading time on the weekends! :)

Thank you for sharing!

Good tutorial on how to use google forms for teachers as well as students to use for surveys.
+2

great ideas - thank you!
Basic Member

good

Enjoyed this info!! Thanks for sharing!

I've used Google forms, but had no idea there were templates and resources to tie-in and make them more useful and time-saving!! Thank you for a very well presented webinar.
more reviews ...