Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Make Teaching Easier and Learning Fun with Edmodo

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Social networking sites hold great allure for many students and make it easy to communicate with lots of people at once, but many of them have too many privacy and safety concerns for classroom use. Edmodo is a safe, social learning platform that offers a Facebook-like classroom space where students can get and turn in assignments, check their grades, stay organized with a calendar, access their Google docs, and more.

Join Kim Munoz as she discusses some of the Edmodo features that can help make your life as a teacher easier and make learning fun for your students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 23, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Digital Citizenship, School Safety, Social Media, Workplace
Tags: Edmodo, online safety, safety, social learning platform, social networking, student privacy, student safety

Reviews (46)

+3

I love Edmodo! Such a great way to engage students and parents!

Thank you for sharing about the wonderful opportunities of using Edmodo in the classroom. It is a great resource!

Overall it was a good basic tutorial on how to use Edmodo. I'm not sure if it would be the best tech tool to use for K-3rd grade students.

Good basic overview of Edmodo. Thanks for taking us within Edmodo to show us how to use it.

thank you for the webinar!

Very informative presentation. I never knew that you could do so much with Edmodo.
+8

Great platform for teachers to stay organized with google docs, calendars, assignments, grades, and have fun.
+10

Fantastic sharing.
Basic Member

That was great
+2

Excellent webinar - thanks!
more reviews ...