Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create a Dynamic, Free Website for Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You don't have to be a professional website designer to build an awesome classroom website that parents and students will actually use. Do you want parents to easily arrange conferences with you? Do you want to engage students with educational videos and games as homework? Do you want to offer students a chance to lead the class? Do you want to showcase student work, get feedback about your class, provide automatic weekly updates, and more? Join Shervette Miller-Payton as she shows how your website can be an extension of your classroom and not just a board of assignments.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 25, 2013 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Website Creation
Tags: class site, parental communication, parental involvement, showcase student work, web sites, website creation, websites, weekly updates

Reviews (25)

+1

Audio was difficult to overcome, otherwise helpful.

Thank you for providing many great website ideas. I look forward to trying some out soon!

Thanks Shervette! Great information that Iíll be referencing in the future once I get my feet wet creating my own website for my class.
+8

A lot of info of what you can include on your website to make it more interactive, entertaining and interesting. Does not tell you how to create a website, but offers a lot of tools that are Free and ideas for what you can add. Audio quality is not the best, but be patient. The information is worth it.
+7

Thank you for a wonderful webinar! ^^Ē
Basic Member

Thank you for presenting a simple way to create a website.
+5

Great information!
Basic Member
+8

Great information! Thank you
+7

Just built my own website with Weebly, Thanks for the advice. Not a big deal to most but something I've wanted to do for a while.
+7

Great ideas... as a tech newbie this was very helpful.
more reviews ...