Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Videos and "Podcasts" for Your School Website using PowerPoint

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to be able to include video announcements for parents, staff, or students on your school website? Itís likely easier than you think. Did you know you can create simple yet powerful videos using PowerPoint 2010? This webinar will discuss how you can bring your school website to life with weekly or monthly video updates. Join Kevin Adkisson as he demonstrates how to use updated PowerPoint features and tools to easily create video announcements. Options for hosting your video will also be addressed, along with a brief discussion of some simple HTML code that will make your YouTube videos play automatically.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Digital Media, Podcasting, Website Creation
Tags: administrator resources, announcements, DOLadminAug2, PowerPoint, videos, websites

Reviews (26)

Information Kevin shared was very helpful and I might add some of this to my school website.
Thanks Kevin, cool information that has a ton of potential for usefulness for me.
Great information!
Basic Member
Great info. Thansk for sharing.
Basic Member
Nice to know some new ideas connected to PowerPoint!
Fantastic! Thanks!
Great webinar.
Great Information!
Thank you for sharing about how to use podcasts and videos in PowerPoints. I will encourage my colleages to view your terrific presentation.
Basic Member
Really enjoyed this seminar. However, we're a 1:1 school using iPads. The students found difficulty accessing "podcasts" on the iPad.
more reviews ...