Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

TAP: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Talented Educators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an administrator, wouldn't you like to attract, retain, develop, and motivate talented educators at your school? TAP, or Teacher Advancement Program, is a school reform program designed to improve student performance while increasing the number of talented and effective professionals in schools. In this webinar you will learn of the 4 key elements TAP includes to improve teacher quality. Kim Munoz, a TAP mentor, will explain how her school has implemented TAP, as well as how schools fund this program.

Details

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Personal Enrichment
Tags: Administrator Resources, DOLadminAug2, motivating staff, retaining staff, TAP, Teacher Advancement Program

Reviews (9)

Basic Member

Awesome great series

Thank you
Basic Member
+2

Another wonderful webinar from Kim! Always great info!
+8

Great presentations and tips!
+10

What a powerful presentation! Thanks for the tips.
Basic Member

Great presentation and explanation of the TAP program!!

The presenter did a great job of explaining the program in such a short amount of time. I found theperformance based compensation very interesting as well as teacher buy in. Great job!
Basic Member

I have heard that lower income schools have had some success on Standardized Testing. It was good to hear of a model of how that is accomplished. I think this is a great idea!
Basic Member
+1

Excellent information, as always! Thank you for providing details about the Teacher Advancement Program in Texas. I was very impressed when you described how the involved faculty members were given a voice, and got to vote on the program being included in their buildings.
more reviews ...