Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

TAP: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Talented Educators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

As an administrator, wouldn't you like to attract, retain, develop, and motivate talented educators at your school? TAP, or Teacher Advancement Program, is a school reform program designed to improve student performance while increasing the number of talented and effective professionals in schools. In this webinar you will learn of the 4 key elements TAP includes to improve teacher quality. Kim Munoz, a TAP mentor, will explain how her school has implemented TAP, as well as how schools fund this program.

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Personal Enrichment
Tags: Administrator Resources, DOLadminAug2, motivating staff, retaining staff, TAP, Teacher Advancement Program

Reviews (9)

Basic Member
Awesome great series
Thank you
Basic Member
Another wonderful webinar from Kim! Always great info!
Great presentations and tips!
What a powerful presentation! Thanks for the tips.
Basic Member
Great presentation and explanation of the TAP program!!
The presenter did a great job of explaining the program in such a short amount of time. I found theperformance based compensation very interesting as well as teacher buy in. Great job!
Basic Member
I have heard that lower income schools have had some success on Standardized Testing. It was good to hear of a model of how that is accomplished. I think this is a great idea!
Basic Member
Excellent information, as always! Thank you for providing details about the Teacher Advancement Program in Texas. I was very impressed when you described how the involved faculty members were given a voice, and got to vote on the program being included in their buildings.
more reviews ...