Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Your School Started with Blogging

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Blogging can be a meaningful platform for communication and collaboration among all levels of a learning organization. From administrators and teachers to students and parents, blogging can serve as a reflective learning tool, a communication platform between home and school, a way for your school to connect with others around the world, and a method for promoting interactive dialogue among learners. This webinar will explore the various blogging platforms available for school use, as well as ways to get started and best practices for using blogs in the classroom. Lyn Hilt will also share ideas on how administrators can successfully manage and promote the use of blogs in their schools.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Blogging, Communication & Collaboration
Tags: Administrator Resources, blogging, blogs, collaboration, communication, LHspotlight

Reviews (18)

A good webinar to introduce blogging in school and in the classroom.

Great ideas...Thank you!
+5

Great way to get started with blogging in the school or classroom. Thanks!

This is great. I am helper the English department at one of my schools to get started with blogging, and this was very useful.
Basic Member
+1

So many great ideas for a beginning blogger! Though I work with the younger kiddos, we often collaborate with students in grades 5 and up and I think that this could be a fantastic way to further develop our collaborations!
Basic Member
+2

Lots of great ideas and resources fro blogging!
+6

Very helpful for a starting place to share with teachers.
+10

Fantastic webinar. I will share its contents with colleague and work on my own skills, too. Thank you.
+10

Great webinar!
Basic Member
+6

Wow, tons of information for the newbies. Will be rereding my notes on this one. Can't wait to get started.
more reviews ...