Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Digital Instructional Guides for Teaching Common Core State Standards

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teacher-created curriculum maps and instructional guides can be invaluable resources, especially with new curricular standards. Learn how one district's instructional guides went paperless during the transition to the Common Core State Standards. Jayme Linton will share how to engage teachers in creating digital instructional guides that support teaching and learning with the Common Core State Standards.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Common Core, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: common core implementation, Common Core Standards, curriculum maps, instructional guides, JLspotlight

Reviews (20)

Basic Member
+3

Thanks for the info!
+4

Very helpful!
+5

Thanks for the info!
+4

Good information.
+7

Google docs keep coming up in a lot of webinars. This is a site that I must explore more deeply. Good webinar. Thanks.
Basic Member
+5

Google docs information is great!! Nice job.
+10

Great Webinar!
+10

A great presentation!
+10

Great! I have a new favorite and I will use it to complete my lesson plans.
Basic Member
+9

Thanks, Jayme! I really like the fact that all teachers are collaborating on these documents using Google Docs. It is really helpful as we are pulling together and updating our curriculum!
more reviews ...