Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

App Attack: Special Needs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Did you know that the iPad has built in features for Special Needs students? Are you having difficulty finding jut the right apps for your students? In this webinar, join Gayle Berthiaume as she shows you some of the built-in iPad features and explores her favorite apps for special needs students. She will share examples of how these features and apps can be used and why she likes them.

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Special Education
Tags: DOLse, iPad apps, iPads, mobile learning, special education, special needs

Reviews (21)

Wonderful!! I can use this info for my students!
Very informative
Good apps for communication. I never knew about app shopper!!
Thank you Gayle for sharing the apps. I liked how you showed to put a webpage on the home page of an iPad. Helpful tip. I will be using App Shopper to see which apps might be available for free.
3 bunny slippers. Every time I watch a webinar I learn something that wasnít the focus of the lesson. Gayle demonstrated how to make a webpage appear on the home page of an iPad - cool. The apps she shared were ones that I have tried but each had limited use and took up a great deal of memory. I will be using the app finder sites to narrow my app searches.
Basic Member
Some interesting concepts and resources.
Great information!
This is very helpful for accommodations. Thanks!
Thanks for the interesting information.
more reviews ...