Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

From Building Manager to Blogger

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In your day-to-day functions as an administrator of your building, how much time do you have to spend dialoguing with staff or presenting information on what's going on to your community? How would you like an efficient, time-saving way to communicate to staff and your school community? Blogging is a great way to do this! In this webinar, participants will learn the basics of Google's Blogger and how it can be used to reach out to your school staff and community with valuable information. No previous blogging experience needed!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, March 7, 2013 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Blogging, Personal Enrichment
Tags: administrator tools, adminstrator resources, blogging, blogs, communication, DOLadminAug2

Reviews (9)

Thanks, Tia. You have added to my arsenal of innovative ideas to enrich my lessons.

Good introduction to blogging.
Basic Member
+2

Lots of great information on blogs. Thanks for sharing.
+8

Very informative. Thanks Tia.
+10

Thanks for making me feel more confident about blogging. I am always happy to learn something new.
+8

This was a great webinar. I am going to start a blog soon. Great ideas!
+6

The has good information for those starting to blog.
Basic Member

The steps were clear and easy to follow. I am looking forward to setting my blog.
+5

As I watched this webinar,all kinds of ideas raced through my head of how my school can incorporate the use of blogs. I appreciate the steps given in setting up a blog and what to do behind the scenes.
more reviews ...