Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Are You Seeing Signs of Dyslexia?

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you ever wonder if some of your struggling students might have dyslexia? Would you know how to recognize the signs? In this webinar, join Diane Wood as she explores how educators can become more aware of what their students are struggling with especially in reading. Is it possibly dyslexia or something they will simply outgrow? She will explain how you can be better informed and share some tips for recognizing the signs.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Monday, July 7, 2014 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Counseling, Learning Theories & Strategies, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: DOLse, Dyslexia, Reading difficulties, RTI, Special Education, Special Needs, struggling readers

Reviews (43)

Very interesting information. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks

I HAVE MORE INSIGHT INTO DYSLEXIA NOW. THANK YOU. LOTS OF SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS GIVEN.

Thank You

Thank you for the information.

Great information

The overview of dyslexia through K-12 was great; nice to see as a teacher what to look for. I like the fact that she mentioned creating a "safe" classroom that allows students to learn without fear of ridicule.

Happy to see what this looks like in the high school setting and to hear about grammar. I had not heard of Shurley (sp).

Great information

informative
more reviews ...