Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

21 Back-to-School Web Tools for the 21st Century Principal

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The start of the school year is just around the corner - are you ready to lead your teachers and students into the new school year with 21st century skills and tools? Now is the perfect time to hone new skills and brush up on old ones. Perfect for the start of school and for year-round use, these must-have Web tools and resources will help you become an effective school leader! Join SimpleK12's Grace Dunlap, as she shares a variety of must-have Web tools and resources. Don't wait - start your journey to become a 21st century Principal today.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 9:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: administrator resources, DOLadminAug2 , school leadership, web tools

Reviews (19)

Basic Member

I can't seem to pull myself away from Simplek12. I'm enjoying these webinars so much. Thanks for this great resource!
Basic Member
+8

Such great information and resources.

This is a great collection of resources, thank you!
Basic Member

Thanks for the info
+10

Love the new resources. Thank you for this webinar.
+8

Wow, Wow, Wow...I cannot wait to try some of them. There a few that are new, and they are great. Thank you for the cheat sheet. I missed a few while writing them.

Basic Member

This was all good things yet not as applicable to conducting a kindergarten classroom.
+8

Very informative.
Basic Member

Very information...several resources that I had never seen.
+6

Great resources. Thank you.
more reviews ...