Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

App Attack: Art, Music, Physical Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you having trouble finding art, music, or physical education apps for your classroom? Or maybe you can find a bunch, but arenít sure which to choose or where to start. Whatever you are trying to teach, there is probably an app for that. In this webinar, Gayle Berthiaume will explore some of her favorite art, music, and physical education apps for a variety of grade levels. She will share examples of how they can be used and why she likes them.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 30, 2012 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: art, DOLiPadJuly30 , iPad apps, iPads, mobile learning, music, phys ed, physical education

Reviews (20)

I wanted to learn more about PE apps and that was the area cut short on time. I think these 3 content areas should be individualized, as I do not think the other 2 areas want to hear about PE, and vice versa.
+4

Very disappointed that the Discovr App is not currently working. Their website says that it is being updated and that a new version should be out soon.

Thank you!

Great info. Thanks

Thank you for the new app ideas for Physical Education.
+3

I had a couple of the music apps already but enjoyed the others as well. I also found the I muscle app very useful because with track athletes it can really help the understanding of the anatomy.

Coaching eye and I muscle will be very help with individual anilines of student athletes.
+5

great resource!
+1

Useful information!
Basic Member

The Discovr (Discover Music) app sounds very interesting.
more reviews ...