Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Express Yourself with Screencasting iPad Apps

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Ever wished you could get inside a student's head to figure out what he or she is thinking? Have you helped students master a concept by asking them to teach it to someone else? What about offering students opportunities for multiple repetitions of an explanation when needed. The trouble with each of these strategies is the time required for implementation. Susan Brooks-Young will cover how screencasting apps enable students to think aloud, create tutorials, review a concept as often as needed, and more. Attend this Webinar to learn about some of the free and low-cost apps you can use to create screencasts using your iPad.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: iPad apps, iPads, mobile learning, screencasting, screencasts

Reviews (13)

Terrific sharing. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing the Snapguide app! Got to try this one!
Great ideas that I can apply to work with ESL students! Great presentation! I like the free apps. I love the App Screenchomp, as you can download as an MP4 and also share the link.
Basic Member
Thanks for a great webinar....I'm definitely going to try Screencasting with my elementary ESL students.
Basic Member
Great Info!
Glad to hear about what can be used offline!
Basic Member
Thank you for the useful tools.
Basic Member
Useful tools were presented with considerable information in the narrative. It's always helpful to learn which apps re free and which are for a fee.
While I enjoyed this webinar, there was a lot of talking while looking at one slide. It would have been nice to view samples of work or show more of each program while talking. Loved all 3 screencasting options though. Seems maybe a lot to fit in 30 mins, however, I love 30 min webinars! We just have to follow up on our own. Thanks to Susan!
more reviews ...