Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The 1 iPad Classroom: How to Use a Single iPad Productively

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you been struggling to figure out how you can use your iPad effectively with all of the students in your classroom? This webinar focuses on how teachers could use a single iPad productively in multiple settings , such as whole group, pass around, small groups, and stations. Join Lisa Johnson and Yolanda Barker as they share tips and showcase multiple apps and sample products that you can use. While this webinar will show how teachers with only a single iPad can boost student engagement, learning, and productivity, the suggestions and apps shared will be useful to teachers whose classrooms have multiple iPads as well.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 30, 2012 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: DOLiPadJuly30, iPad apps, iPads, mobile learning, single iPad

Reviews (28)

+5

Great information!
Basic Member
+8

Very helpful and the timer going off was very funny.
Basic Member
+3

Great classroom management tips
+6

I only have 1 iPad, so this was very helpful!
+4

Very helpful presentation.
+5

I've watched many webinars about apps, but not enough about classroom management with iPads. The inclusion about the restrictions was especially helpful. I've been an iPad user for years but didn't know those options existed. Thank you!
+7

Many apps covered and some great ideas on classroom management with one iPad.
+10

Marvelous presentation.
+5

Great ideas on how to use just one iPad! Wonderful apps and resources shared. Thanks!
+8

Great presentation!
more reviews ...