Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Search: 10 Tips to Help Your Students Search Smarter!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Students today have access to unlimited information via the Internet, but do they know how to find information? Can they evaluate credible resources? Are they able to think critically about what they find? In this webinar, Catlin Tucker will present 10 tips you can share with students to transform how they research using Google Search. You will also learn how they can evaluate the information they find online using Google Docs.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 26, 2015 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google, Internet Searches, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: DOLjuly25, evaluating resources, finding information, Google Search, internet searches, research, search engine

Reviews (56)

Thank you for sharing these tips. They will help me when I am researching, and I am eager to share them with my students - especially how to find an image when you donít remember where you found it.

Great Webinar, I learned many tricks that will make searching so much easier for ME and my students. The sharing of the reference web link is appreciated as I like to be able to have places for my students to go in case they forget how to do something!

Fabulous tips. I copied down all of them!
Basic Member

Thank you for the great information.
Limited Access Member

Awesome!! - Lots of search info in a short amount of time!

Thank you for sharing!

Great presentation! Great tips to help our students with online researching.

Very useful information to help students research using google....thank you

You are such a fabulous presenter - I love hearing your sessions as I learn so much myself as well as for my students! Thank you

Great information in a simple to understand format - thank you!
more reviews ...