Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating and Using Infographics in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

You've probably seen Infographics - those graphics that are visual representations of knowledge or information. But have you given much thought to their possibilities in your classroom or school? Did you know how easy they are to make? Join Steven Anderson as he explores some simple tools you can use to create infographics. In addition to demonstrating how easy they are to create, Steven will also share a variety of ways in which infographics can be used for learning in the classroom.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by American College of Education. To learn more about mastering educational technology, visit

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: concept maps, digital media, graphical representations, graphics, Infographics, tools for student projects

Reviews (22)

Good information! Thanks.
Great examples of tools I can use with students.
Looking forward to using inforgraphs with students and staff.
Wonderful presentation. My colleagues will enjoy implementing information from this webinar within our communication and technology updates.. Thanks.
Thank You!
Steven, as always great presentation. Great and awesome resources! Thank you. I will try and creately. I think they are great tools. Wow, this is something that I think my students will love.
Thanks for the resources. These will keep me busy for a while!
Basic Member
This was second webinar on all things infographic, and it was wonderful! Thanks for sharing lots of resources that are great models for sharing with teachers and students.
Basic Member
Good information and great resources
Basic Member
Great resources. Thanks for sharing.
more reviews ...