Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Covering the 4 Cs in Math with Free, Engaging Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In math, as with any subject, it is important to cover the 4Cs: collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking. Join Paula Naugle as she shares various Web tools and websites she uses to cover the 4Cs with her 4th grade math students, along with examples of how to use them. Discover a great website to get started and learn how tools such as Edmodo, Skype, Kidblog.org, Google Docs, and more can be used to cover these 21st century skills. While many examples will come from her 4th grade classroom, examples for other grade levels will be shared as well.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Learning Theories & Strategies, STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: 21st century skills, 4 Cs, collaboration, communication, creativity, critical thinking, math, STEM, Web tools

Reviews (43)

Awesome ideas on ways to incoporate technology into your math lessons!

Awesome resources. It was a little hard for me to keep up because there were so many. I hope you do more webinars so I can learn more :)
Basic Member

This is great, thank you.

Thank you!

Well done. Thank you!

thank you!

Great Ideas!!!

Great ideas
Basic Member

I loved all the great free websites.

Awesome resources!!! I can't wait to take these reseources back to train some of my teachers and implement in my library classes :)
more reviews ...