Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

20 MORE Free iPad Apps Educators Can't Live Without!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

There are thousands of free iPad Apps out there, but finding the perfect ones for you can be tough. I've spent hours searching for the best-of-the- best, free iPad Apps for Educators, and I'm sharing all of them with you in this webinar!

This webinar is an update of the presentation, "20 Free iPad Apps Educators Can't Live Without", done in the same style and with 100% NEW Apps! Discover a multitude of free apps for professional development, cross-curricular activities, and every area of the core curriculum. BONUS: No note-taking will be necessary. Every attendee will receive a free eBook with the information covered in the webinar.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 15, 2014 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: cross-curricular activities, iPad Apps, iPads, Mobile Learning, professional development

Reviews (94)

Great ideas, thank you for sharing!
Basic Member
Love the ideas
Great webinar. It gave me so many ideas for apps to use in my classroom. Received a grant for 5 iPads which I'm soooo excited about. Off to find more webinars to watch. :)
Great review of apps. I found a couple I can use right away. Plan to so some Buildign PD and use these.
Kimber: thank you for this great webinar!
This was great to watch! I learned a out some really good looking apps to try out. I cannot figure out how to download the book that came with it. I was hoping to have a print out to refer back to.
Basic Member
Thanks. I learned about a few apps I didn't know.
Thank you! Great Information!
Awesome apps! I will likely use many of them.
Very informative!
more reviews ...