Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engage Students and Get Real-time Feedback with Free Polling Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you tired of the same old Question and Answer sessions in your classroom? Do the same students always answer, while others try to avoid making eye contact? You can change this dynamic by using electronic polling. Join Kim Munoz as she shows how you can engage students and gain real-time feedback when you question students using free polling tools. The webinar will explore 3 polling tools that every teacher should know, and show you different ways to use these tools. Examples of how to use these tools in the classroom will also be shared.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Classroom Management
Tags: assessments, electronic polling, mentimeter, poll everywhere, questions, student engagement, surveymonkey

Reviews (29)

thank you!
Very interesting ideas. I can't wait to try the polling tools.
Love the ideas presented. Can't wait to use them in my classroom.
Basic Member
I tech high school science and poll by hands now but really like the idea of student responses potentially motivating other students to respond... Lessons with phone in hand - a bit worrisome from a distractions standpoint - but I'd like to try it
Great ideas for checking student understanding. I am thinking about trying some polling in class.
Thanks Kim. I always enjoy your webinars. Very informative. I havenít polled in the past but Iím considering trying it now.
Great classroom management sharing. Thank you!
Great ideas! Thank you!
Basic Member
Good information. Thank you.
more reviews ...