Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Technology and Kinesthetics: A Fun Blend for Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You probably know that technology is a valuable tool for enhancing learning, but it is just that - a tool. And just as we need to decide which tools best fit the lesson, we need to figure out which tools best reach certain students. One very important area of the development often overlooked is kinesthetics. This webinar will discuss how to combine technology with some kinesthetics to create fun and engaging lessons. Join Jose Popoff as he shares some new ideas on blending technology and physical activity in your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 8, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: DOLjuly16, enhanced learning, kinesthetics, physical activity

Reviews (34)

Great webinar! Love the idea of movement in the classroom and Jose had some great ideas as how to do that. His suggestions would definitely make class more engaging. Thank you.
Basic Member
+5

I love the idea of getting kids moving in the classroom. Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas!
Basic Member
+2

Love the possibiliities!
Basic Member

I try to use a variety of learning styles to support the theory of multiple intelligences from Gardner- and so often I forget to have kinesthetic intelligence also supported in class.
+10

You have shared some interesting strategies in this webinar. I like the "choice" mode you use, giving choice between technology and kinestheics. Love it. Thanks!
+6

My students would have fun as many are kinesthetic learners. I might try the QR code race with teams. Thanks.
+10

Fun stuff. Thanks!!!!
Basic Member
+6

I can hardly wait to try some of these wonderful ideas. Thanks so much.
+8

Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Basic Member

I am not sure my 2nd floor classroom will allow for jumping but the scavenger hunt and qr codes coupled with physical activity have a lot of potential.
more reviews ...