Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Extend Your Impact on Students and Parents Using Mobile Technologies

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

A common frustration among educators is the inability to spend one-to-one time with every student every day. Another challenge is finding mutually convenient times to schedule parent meetings designed to provide practical strategies for working with children at home. This webinar will cover a variety of mobile technologies that can be used in school and at home to surmount these barriers. Join Susan Brooks-Young as she offers specific ideas and real life examples to help educators rethink their use of technology in the classroom and as a tool for parent outreach.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Sprint. For information about Sprint please visit

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 27, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning
Tags: communication, mobile devices, Mobile Learning, parent outreach

Reviews (19)

Susan gives great information and examples. I really enjoyed this webinar.
Great presentation!
Basic Member
This was a very interesting session. It is so hard to get active parents. These are great ways. Eventually they will come.
Thank you for sharing it! Great tips to consider and keep them in mind.
Tons of great resources to help connect with parents and keep them in the loop on whats happening in our classroom!
Several great resources provided during this webinar.
Basic Member
Your session today was great, and I learn so much. Thank you for you comments on sharing and keeping the website updated. I will keep this in mind, and I'll let you know how things are going. Thanks again
Basic Member
Great information! Encouraged me to learn how to create a class website.
Informative but not very in depth.
I found this to be an informative session and worthy of my time.
more reviews ...