Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Common Core Content with Confidence!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Want to learn about many quality resources to support your curriculum this fall? Join Erin Klein as she shares several resources to find Common Core aligned content. You'll enjoy the tips and tricks she shares that will help you curate your content in an organized manner. She also shares networking strategies for connecting with like-minded educators to support your planning and begin collaborative friendships. Learn how to find Common Core aligned content, save and store your content, and connect with others interested in quality Common Core resources.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, June 13, 2013 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: aligned content, CCSS, collaboration, Common Core State Standards, curriculum

Reviews (55)

+10

Fantastic sharing. Quite resourceful.
+4

The resources listed were awesome. Thanks for sharing this valuable information! Will refer to again and again.
+8

Very helpful! Thanks!!!!
+6

Great info!!! Very informative!!!
+7

I really enjoy listening to Erin. She is organized and delivers great resources.
Basic Member

Very helpful!
Basic Member
+5

Helpful and useful information. I will use the strategies presented.

Great information!
+8

Great Webinar!
+10

The one thing I definitely got from this video is that I need to regulate my content. Nice presentation.
more reviews ...