Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Publishing Digital Books: Making Students' Work Come Alive

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have you ever wanted your students' stories and artwork to come to life in a published book? There are several online sites that students and teachers can use just for this purpose. Join Kim Munoz as she discusses some online publishing sites, what they have to offer, and how you can get started with your class. The webinar will include classroom tips on publishing book, as well as examples of possible publishing projects. Come learn how to give your students the opportunity to become a published writer or illustrator for free.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Storytelling, Reading & Writing, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: book publishing, digital publishing, publishing books, self-publishing, sharing student work

Reviews (34)

This was an excellent webinar. I cant wait to use some of these tools.
Basic Member
Thank you for the wonderful explanation of these resources!!
Kim: Thank you for the great ideas. Great webinar! Very easy to understand.
Basic Member
Great webinar and took time to explain some basic details about each and not just list possible tools.
Basic Member
My second time watching this great webinar. The first time I learned about Wobooks, and now I'm ready to try something elseShutterfly Photo Story iPad app. The audio capability will be good practice for ESL students at all language proficiency levels. No matter how many times we watch Kim's webinars, each time we can come away with something new to try.
Love Digital Publishing
AWESOME!!! I'm an art teacher, and I think this would be a neat way to incorporate technology with my students' projects. Thanks for sharing.
Basic Member
Super helpful. Thank you.
Such a great webinar, great resources and ideas for classroom projects using technology!
more reviews ...