Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Digital Citizenship for Your Digital Natives

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are your digital natives good digital citizens? Do you know how to teach them to be better digital citizens - a crucial skill for 21st century students? In this webinar, Kim Munoz will define digital citizenship and share how she teaches it to her middle school students using curriculum from on online website. She will share activities and student work from this unit that you can easily incorporate into your classroom. In addition, this webinar will cover other resources, blogs, and communities that are dedicated to making our students great digital citizens.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, June 18, 2015 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Citizenship, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Common Sense Media, Digital Citizenship, Digital footprint, Digital Natives, student projects

Reviews (42)

Thanks for sharing how to teach digital citizenship to students. I like the resources you shared for integrating digital citizenship into lessons.
Great information
Good presentation. Thank you.
Basic Member
Wow great site
Good site for students and parents:
Common Sense Media looks like an awesome resource. I plan to use it to improve not only my teaching but my parenting skills as well!
Common Sense Media is a valuable tool for parents and teachers to make wise choices and recommendations regarding websites, videos, and apps. It will be very useful!
Common Sense Media allows teachers and parents to search apps, websites and videos by age and content appropriateness - very good!
Common Sense Media is a resource worth checking out.
Common Sense Media will be a great resource. I look forward to checking it out.
more reviews ...