Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using iPads in the Primary Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

It is often amazing how even the youngest children seem to take so quickly to the iPad interface. What better place to harness that engagement and enthusiasm than in the primary classroom? Would you like to learn how the iPad can be used to reach the youngest learners in your school? In this webinar, you will discover the role of iPad apps in the primary classroom and how they can be used to improve student achievement. We will explore apps for early learning, picture schedules, curriculum areas, and social skill development.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: DOLjune20 , Elementary Classroom, iPad Apps, iPads, Mobile Learning, Primary Classroom

Reviews (13)

I am excited to try these apps with my kinders! Thanks!

Thank you for the terrific overview of so many apps! I can't wait to check them out and use them with students:)
+8

Great resource for primary education apps.
+10

Love the Apps. Thanks!
+8

Great Apps! Thanks.
Basic Member

Discovered some new apps today. Thank you!
Basic Member
+2

Very helpful and informative. I already downloaded some of them!!

This was a wonderful webinar - so many great apps and ideas for using them. The resources page is so valuable for continued learning. THANK you!
+5

This webinar was terrific! Although geared toward the primary classroom, many of the apps can be used for upper grades too! I enjoyed it very much and there were so many apps that I will watch this one again!
Basic Member
+6

There were so many apps suggested in this webinar. She could easily do a webinar on each app!
Looking forward to trying some of the new apps that were recommended by myself and in the classroom. Her website also has A LOT of information on it about iPads and the apps that can be used. This was a wonderful session.
more reviews ...