Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Students Sharing Stories Through Digital Storytelling

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Many learners enjoy listening to stories and creating them. Storytelling encourages learners to use the knowledge they have acquired and apply it to a context and setting in a creative way. In this webinar, join Shelly Terrell as she shares various online tools and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that allow learners to create and share their stories digitally. Participants will discover cool digital storytelling tools and lesson ideas.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 18, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Digital Storytelling, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Storytelling, ICTs, Information and Communication Technologies, stories

Reviews (42)

+1

Thanks for all the great information. So excited to get some new ideas!

A bit overwhelming- and then I touched the screen and it turned off five seconds before it ended- had to start over but then I fast forwarded to the end. I hope it registered that I listened to this!

A bit overwhelming in terms of all the resources available. If I just used one or two, it would be enough thins year!

It is really great resources. Thanks for sharing. I feel that I will need to spend some time to digest all this information and think about how I can integrate these resources in my class. Thank you and I learned a lot.

Great information. Thank you so much for the tools and resources.

Thank you for this webinar
+2

Great webinar!
Basic Member

Very helpful information.
Basic Member
+10

Fantastic tool. Thank you.

Shelly provides great background information in digital storytelling and provides many wonderful tools.
more reviews ...