Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Digital Differentiation - Digital Tools for Using Information

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

To effectively meet the diverse needs of all learners, teachers must design relevant learning experiences that provide students with multiple means of action and expression. This webinar will focus on free and friendly digital tools for designing flexible learning experiences to support all learners. Examples of projects and strategies for managing this type of technology-driven classroom will be featured throughout the session. Participants will learn how to design projects for all students to succeed.

Part 4 of a 4-part series on Digital Differentiation. While the webinars in this 4-part series complement each other, it is not required that you attend all of them.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Response to Intervention (RTI), Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Differentiated Learning, differentiation, diverse needs, flexible learning paths, using information

Reviews (44)

Thank you for sharing! Loved the digital tools used to create interesting and differentiated lessons. Looking forward to applying them in my class.
Thinglink is one of my favorite tools!
A lot of information to digest in a 30 minute window. Great job!
Very cool tools! Thanks for sharing.
Found some interesting possibilities that could be adapted.
interesting webinar!
Love all the free and friendly online tools
Great explanation.
Susanís explanation of tools for understanding information was fantastic! I learned so much about Wikispaces - a tool that seemed intimidating before I viewed this webinar.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I am very interested in Thinglink.
more reviews ...