Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Give Your Low-Tech Classroom a Mobile Makeover!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you frustrated by the lack of technology in your classroom? Why not harness the power of mobile devices to engage your students and amplify their curiosity? Teach your students how to leverage their mobile devices to research, problem solve, communicate, collaborate and create! Catlin Tucker will explain how only a fraction of your students actually need a mobile device for you to successfully create a high-tech classroom. In this webinar, you will explore a variety of free education apps, learn how to use QR codes in the classroom, and walk away with tons of ideas for how you can use mobile devices to create a student-centered classroom.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 2, 2013 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: cell phones, ipad, mobile devices, mobile learning, tablet

Reviews (33)

Basic Member
Love the tid bit on crowdsourcing and evernote. I can't wait to implement these tools within my classroom! We are 1-to-1 with technology, but there was still a great deal of useful information in your presentation!
Great presenter! Useful for those of us with limited technology in our classrooms.
Nice ideas for older grades.
GREAT ideas!!!
Thank you!
Very helpful, especially because I also have a low-tech classroom!
Interesting ideas for integrating technology with BYOD
Nice presentation. A new way to look at bring your own technology to school.
I love the idea for using Instagram! Great webinar
I have younger kids so not sure how useful this will be for my kiddos. Great ideas though for older kids.
more reviews ...