Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Differentiated Instruction: Why Relationships STILL Matter in Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Our focus as administrators since NCLB has been on improving quantitative measures such as API and AYP scores and on implementing solutions that "take emotion out of the equation." This webinar will focus on why qualitative measures such as student enjoyment, affectivity in the classroom, and the quality of teacher-student match-ups are equally as important for student learning. We will also cover what principals and admins should expect from teaching staff during school hours in order to inspire students toward self-directed learning during out-of-school time.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Differentiation & Personalization
Tags: Adminstrator Resources, differentiated instruction, DOLadminJune13, inspire students, student learning

Reviews (17)

+10

Great info. Thanks!
+2

Very interesting ideas.
Basic Member

Very helpful information
Basic Member

This was an informative webinar on differentiated learning. It gave me insight on my own learning style.
Basic Member

Thank you!
Basic Member

Very interesting ideas. Teachers really need a great understanding of their students to connect the lessons with their learning and personality traits.
Basic Member
+5

Great information!
Basic Member
+2

Very intersting concepts. Great way to help understand realationship building inside and outside of the classroom.
Basic Member
+8

I think determining the major learning styles prevalent in the classroom could be very helpful when working toward differentiated instruction. Thanks!
Basic Member
+7

Thank you for the information.
more reviews ...