Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How Admins can Model, Motivate, and Manage with Mobile Devices

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Administrators have to lead, be out in the forefront, and model great behavior. That includes setting a good example in their use of mobile devices! In this webinar, we will explore three free apps already available on mobile devices and discuss how they can be used to increase your effectiveness. We will also share some neat, fun, and simple ideas that principals and admins should be doing daily to model, motivate, and manage.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 2, 2012 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Mobile Learning
Tags: Administrator Resources, DOLadminAugust2, mobile devices, mobile learning

Reviews (5)

Very informative. Thank you for delivering tips I can share.
Interesting webinar. I see some resources we can tap in on at my school. Motivataion from administrators via digital devices during the school day is, indeed, a great way to commuicate. I will text this tomorrow..late in the evening now.
Great webinar! I agree with Theresa Tester's comments as well. It will be very impressive.
Basic Member
It would be a very impressive moment to have an administrator immediately access a mobile device when a lunchtime cafeteria student has a question that needs an immediate answer. Talk about building rapport and gaining 'cool factor' points with kids. Thanks for some advice about some apps that are worth pursuing.
Basic Member
I like this idea that mobile devices can be used by teachers for educational purposes. Rather than saying no phones allowed. It's important to meet our students where they are and they are tech linked, so we should be too! Great presentation!
more reviews ...