Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Review Games with Free Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Want a fun activity that will engage your students and help them to retain key concepts and facts? Why not try review games? In this webinar, you will discover some free Web tools that you - or your students - can use to easily create interactive review games for your students. David Faure will show you how to use these tools to build these games and provide you with some tips for using these games in the classroom.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Game-based Learning , Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: classtools, DOLjune15 , quizlet, review games, web tools

Reviews (46)

I thought this was a fun way to address vocabulary, that wasn't too complicated.
The kids think they aren't learning if they are enjoying it, great presentation
Thanks for a great presentation. Games always seem to work well in class regardless of the medium used.
Thanks for the great resources.
I could tell that he was a bit nervous, but I liked the content of the webinar. I will have to look at quizzlet again, because I have not had good experience with this app.
Fantastic! I can't wait to try quizzlet and then to export the data in to class tools
Basic Member
I'm inspired to try my hand at these tools for the classroom! Thanks for an informative webinar!
Great ideas!
Basic Member
Good information and great examples.
Great ideas!!! Thanks!!!
more reviews ...