Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

From the Mouths of Babes: Peer to Peer Instruction via the iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you harnessing the power of peer instruction in your classroom? It's common knowledge that kids often learn lots of things from other kids, so why not ensure that they are learning academic topics from each other?

In this webinar, join Reba Gordon Matthews as she explores how teachers can use iPads to help their students support the academic achievement of their peers. She will show how students can create video tutorials and educational aids by using free productivity, screen casting, video, and camera apps. These tutorials and educational aids can then be embedded in blogs, wikis, and class websites, or they can be uploaded to the cloud for easy student access and viewing.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: DOLjune15, iPads, Mobile Learning, peer instruction, screen casting, student instruction, tutorials

Reviews (19)

Thank you.
+3

Well done Reba!!!
Basic Member
+5

Students can learn so much by teaching and working with others. Thank you for a great presentation!
+4

Nice presentation-Thank you!
+10

What an eye-catching webinar title! I enjoyed your presentation, too. Thank you!
Basic Member
+3

I would recommend this webinar to friends.
+8

Great webinar! Thanks. Looking to watch the new webinar from Reba.
+8

This webinar is great for beginning users. Reba walks you through the usage of the apps. Many presenters talk out the apps they use, but don't give as much detail as Reba does. I look forward to other presentations by Reba.
Basic Member

Thank you for the webinar.
Basic Member
+6

It seems so easy when I listen. Can't wait to share.
more reviews ...