Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Implementing 1:1 iPad Programs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Managing expectations and great planning are key to a successful iPad 1:1 implementation. This webinar will detail all of the areas you must consider and understand before any deployment. Join Patrick McGrath as he discusses staff and parental support, infrastructure needs, day-to-day class use, staff development, device management, purchasing, savings, and use policies. In short, the webinar will cover everything the teachers, administrators, and technology coordinators need to consider when planning for a successful implementation.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 14, 2012 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Mobile Learning
Tags: 1:1, DOLiPadJune14, iPad implementation, iPad Integration, iPads, Mobile Learning, planning

Reviews (9)

+10

A wealth of knowledge. Great!!
+8

Great presentation! Thanks.
+6

Thank you for the insightful presentation.
+3

Thanks for an extremely informative webinar. It has given me some things to think about as I am trying to get several interviews lined up with districts who are implementing iPads this fall, or have already implemented them 1:1. Now I will have some good questions to ask during the interview process, if I am lucky enough to be called in.
Basic Member

Good presentation! Lots of good information!
Basic Member

Thanks Patrick for taking time out of your evening to share your expertise with all of us. A 76 school deployment is very impressive. Glad to hear that it has been received as a positive and exciting tool by faculty.
Basic Member
+6

That was fantastic - I would love to see some examples of this actually being done in order to help create one at other districts.
Basic Member
+8

Patrick provided some very good "food for thought" and important items to include when rolling out a 1:1 implementation of iPads. Thank you for the great presentation!
Basic Member
+1

Fantastic-good things to consider. I like the focus on teachers right at the very beginning. After 4 months of a pilot please don't tell me that the machines are then moved on to another individual! Thank you for sharing!
more reviews ...