Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Assessing Student Learning with Tablets

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You've no doubt heard - or know - that iPads and other tables are amazing teaching and learning tools. But did you also know that tablets make it easy for students to show what they know? In this webinar, we will show you how teachers can use tablets to get a better understanding of student learning and comprehension. We will focus on a few specific apps, including Socrative, ScreenChomp, and VoiceThread, that can be used to assess student understanding and discuss some of the ways in which you can use these apps for assessment.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: assessments, iPad apps, iPads, Mobile Learning, objectives, ScreenChomp, Socrative, Voicethread

Reviews (60)

I've enjoyed this webinar. The webinar was very interesting and phenomenally informative. I currently teach traditional and non-traditional post secondary students and this webinar will greatly assist me with providing formative/summative evaluations of the curriculum during the test pilot and formative/summative assessments of the student's learning. Thank you!
+1

loving quizlet live! going to investigate near pod. thanks for sharing all the tools and tricks!

Good work!

great ideas
Basic Member

I really enjoyed how there were so many tools talked about, and how different each tool was. I have so many ideas now on how to use these tools in my classroom.

Simultaneous small group instruction with Nearpod sounds like a great idea! I co-teach in second grade which enables us to meet with more than one small group per day. It has really helped to move these students forward in their math and literacy skills!
Basic Member

Great to see so many programs and how they can fit into a classroom.
+2

Wonderful ideas and very pragmatic.

Thanks, Great Ideas.
+2

Something I will use in my classroom. Thank you!
more reviews ...