Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Assessing Student Learning with iPads

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You've no doubt heard - or know - that iPads are amazing teaching and learning tools. But did you also know that iPads make it easy for students to show what they know? In this webinar, we will show you how teachers can use iPads to get a better understanding of student learning and comprehension. We will focus on a few specific apps, including Socrative, ScreenChomp, and VoiceThread, that can be used to assess student understanding and discuss some of the ways in which you can use these apps for assessment.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Sprint. To learn more, please visit http://www.sprint.com/k12

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 10, 2013 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Mobile Learning
Tags: assessments, iPad apps, iPads, Mobile Learning, objectives, ScreenChomp, Socrative, Voicethread

Reviews (47)

Great instruction on apps presented, thank you for sharing!

Love Socrative! Can't wait to use it in my classroom!
+2

Thanks!

Thanks! Good info.
+5

Great information!
Basic Member
+1

Great apps. I can't wait to use them.
Basic Member
+3

Great Webinar!
+4

Thanks for explaining the apps. This was very helpful.
I'm interested in using Socrative in my classroom.
+6

Very well-done! And a lot of great ideas, too!!!
+7

I loved how she presented and gave enough detail on the apps that she was covering. Thank you for actually utilizing the apps and demonstrating the capabilities of the apps.
more reviews ...