Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Designing iPad Lessons - Focus on the Objective, Not the App!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you know what the key to finding the right apps for your classroom? The most important thing you can do is to look at your goals and objectives first. In this webinar, we will share tips and strategies for helping you design and develop standards-based lessons by looking at your objectives first. Then we will discuss how to search for the appropriate free and low-cost apps that will support student learning as iPads and the most suitable apps are integrated into the curriculum.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, January 11, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning
Tags: iPad apps, iPads, Mobile Learning, objectives, student learning

Reviews (41)

I liked that she went quickly through a lot of apps...many of them tended to be elementary level (not so good for me) and science based (good for me)
+9

Great webinar. So many resources!!!!
+8

Very informative! Thanks!
+4

Thanks for the tips.
+5

The newer version of the webinar should be uploaded soon. This one is my older one. The newer will be be titled, Part 3.
Basic Member
+7

Thanks for the ideas. I especially appreciate the K-1 step-by-step lesson. I'm definitely going to try that with my ESL students.
+11

Lots of great resources! Thank you for sharing!
+10

I loved this webinar. I will keep it. It was great on so many levels I cannot begin to describe it. I would love to see more from her. Wonderful job!!
+1

I really liked the orgaization tips for the iPads, wonderful webinar
Basic Member
+2

This will help me help my teachers in choosing apps for the classroom.
more reviews ...