Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Access Your Files from Anywhere Using Google Drive

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

How would you like to access your work from wherever you are - home, school, or anywhere online? Now you can share and access not only your Google Docs, but also other computer files as well using Google Drive, Googleís new, online cloud storage solution for Mac and PC. In this webinar, we will show you how to use it share your work with others and how to access your files, as well as those files that have been shared with you. We will also discuss various classroom applications for this.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: cloud storage, DOLjune05, file access, Google Drive, online storage, sharing files

Reviews (21)

Since this was back in 2012, there must be quite a few changes with Drive and Docs since then. At what point do you drop some of these webinars? Just looking in the listing doesn't tell me when the webinar was created in order for me to know if the information is relevant anymore.
Nice little presentation though

Thank you for the information. I love Google Drive.

Iíve thought of putting all of my school onto Google drive for a while now. Tom had some great insight to the process. Thanks Tom!

Very useful, thank you for sharing@

Great! Beyond the basics!

Thanks for the info!
+7

Thanks!
+3

Since this webinar was recorded immediately following the roll out of Google Drive - some of the problems cited have been resolved. Some of the basics of Google Drive that I did not know were included and this was very useful. I learned so much about using the Research tool while working in Google Docs. Very Good Presentation.

Thank you.

Google Drive works great for me!
more reviews ...