Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Help Students Learn Vocabulary Using a Fun, Free Tool

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Need fun and effective ways for your students to learn vocabulary or terms? Try Quizlet! In this webinar, Shervette Miller-Payton will demonstrate how teachers can use Quizlet in class, especially on a smartboard or on a class website. Students are usually excited by Quizlet's competitive game features and teachers will love creating the automatically graded quizzes. Teachers of all subjects will enjoy this tool that makes students eager to study.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Tools for Student Projects
Tags: assessments and reviews, graded quizzes, quizlet, review games, terms, tools for student projects., vocabulary

Reviews (37)

thank you

Great resource! Thank you

Thank you.

ENJOYED

Good information.

Thank you for the nice summary of the six best vocabulary tools to use in the classroom. These were good descriptions, and I love the "free" aspect! I will try Quizlet first based on your recommendation.
+3

Great information. I loved the fact you kept it simple. You made it easy to follow and understand. Looking forward to using these sites with my students. I will take your advice and start with Quizlet.

Super...thank you!

Thank you for the additional resources. I use Vocabulary/Spelling City and love it. The children sign on with their own password and I can keep track of the progress they make.

Your webinar helped me to discover several vocabulary sites to use at the elementary level. Thanks.
more reviews ...