Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrating Technology and Marzano's Instructional Strategies

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for ways to boost student achievement in your classroom? In this webinar, you will discover how you can utilize technology to improve learning in your classroom by using Marzano's nine high yield instructional strategies. Join Jayme Linton as she explores technology tools that are research-based, easy-to-use, and effective for increasing student achievement.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, December 4, 2014 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: DOLjune05, high yield instructional strategies, Learning theories, Marzano, student achievement, technology tools

Reviews (29)

Basic Member

great job
+10

Very good sharing. Thanks.
+3

4 bunny slippers. Slides preceded audio - they were out of sync. Jayme gave a thorough review of Marzanoís instructional strategies and suggestions for integrating technology with these strategies.
+7

Thanks! This was so good I plan to listen to it again!

Jayme: you are an excellent presenter. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
+1

Lots of great ideas! Can't wait to implement them in my classroom.
Basic Member
+2

Lots of great info. Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member
+3

Great Webinar. The presenter did an excellent job!
+10

Excellent Webinar! Outstanding Marzano examples! I love Jayme as a SimpleK12 presenter! I'm on spring break doing a Jayme webinar marathon in the past 24 hours. I'm sitting at the pool on Marco Island Florida right this moment! Using SimpleK12 anytime anywhere is a perfect PD option!
Basic Member

Great resources that can be taken back to the classroom immediately.
more reviews ...