Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Turn Your Ordinary Class Syllabus into an Amazing E-Document

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you ever print out endless copies of your class syllabus only to have students lose them? Would you like a more engaging alternative that your students will actually use and that will save you printing and paper costs? Join Deb Norton as she shows how to create an amazing digital syllabus for your class using Google Slides. She will show how you can turn the delivery of a syllabus from passive and dry to captivating and interactive. Deb will share design ideas and useful techniques that will help you to create an e-document that will be highly effective and useful - one that will not end up in the bottom of your students' backpacks!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 26, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics
Tags: communication, digital syllabus, e-syllabus, Google, Google Slides, syllabus

Reviews (16)

e-documents, I agree that students will be able to keep up with these better than paper. Great ideas as how to make them informative and interesting. Just think, syllabus at their fingertips.
Basic Member

Cool tips. Thank you!

Good tips to help make the syllabus up to date!

Thank you!
+8

Clever tools to try.
Basic Member
+2

Lots of tips and tricks presented in a very enthusiastic manner. Very excited to try this out!

I loved this presentation. I can't wait to try it!

Lots of good ideas. Enjoyed presentation.
Basic Member

Loved this presentation. Cool tricks and tips.

It made me want to go right ahead and make a syllsbus, when I have been dreading it. Thanks for the eye dropper tip.
more reviews ...