Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Are Your Students Organizationally Challenged? The Web Can Help!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do many of your students struggle to keep their notebooks and backpacks organized? Are you constantly being asked for another copy of an assignment or handout? Learn how you can use free web technology to minimize your paper trail and get your students organized. Join Catlin Tucker as she explores free web technology that can help your students to access and archive digital information, which saving you time, paper, and frustration!

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Thursday, January 3, 2013 @ 6:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management, Learning Theories & Strategies, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Administrator Resources, Classroom Management, digital archives, DOLmay30, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, web tools

Reviews (43)

Thanks Catlin, some great ideas for using Google Drive in daily class routines.

Great resource for organizing students, thank you for sharing!

Awesome presentation! These are great tools to use with students or have them use on their own to try to stay organized. Thanks for the evernote and soshiku tips!

I WANT MY STUDENTS TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL AND ORGANIZED TOO. DO STUDENTS LIKE LIVEBINDER OR EVERNOTE MORE?

Great explanation of tools to help students become more organized. Thank you.

It's always great to find more ways to help my students stay organized!
+8

I like all of these tools.
Basic Member
+5

I remember trying to cram everything into those three ring binders. Thanks for all of the great ideas and resources.

Thank you for the great ideas and detailed explanations on their use in the classroom.
Basic Member

These techniques will help give students many ways to stay connected.
more reviews ...