Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Web Tools for Easy Formative Assessment

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Formative assessments can help you determine how students are progressing with content and make adjustments to instruction. Technology can assist in the formative assessment process, making it quick and easy to collect and analyze information about student learning. In this webinar, we'll explore 4 free web tools that make it easy to create and implement formative assessments to measure student learning and inform instruction.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google, Learning Theories & Strategies, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Virtual Learning
Tags: DOLmay30, formative assessments, Google, Google Docs, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Poll Everywhere, Socrative, student learning, student progress, Virtual Learning, Wallwisher, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (62)

I cannot wait to get into some forms!

Great tools for formative assessment. I am really excited to try Formative. Plickers seems like it will be a good “break from the norm activity” but one that I can still get data from. Thank you!

Excellent presentation!

thanks
+1

I can't wait to try Formative and Socrative!

thank you!

Valuable information that I can use right now! I will now see my students convert recipes!

Great ideas!
Basic Member

Thanks for all the ideas

Interesting ideas - it's fun seeing how we've evolved as educators from using paper assessments to finding electronic versions. I will still use paper versions of some of these so I can access the data as I adjust my lessons but can definitely implement others.
more reviews ...