Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Student Accountability, Standards, and Growth in the Special Education Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While "No Child Left Behind" may be history, the focus on high stakes testing, data usage, and student accountability still remains high - even in special education classrooms. Students with IEPs and their teachers have to work harder to show significant gains and growth. Join Valerie Lewis as she shares ways in which you can teach standards with fidelity, while holding students accountable for learning outcomes. She will also provide strategies and tips that will help you focus on teaching and learning rather than on tests.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Thursday, July 27, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Special Education
Tags: accountability, gains, growth, special education, special needs, standards

Reviews (16)

+2

Great ideas!

Very creative !

Very good webinar, loved the learning theories.
+3

Very informative and easy to understand. Great presentation :)
+8

Great presentation.
+10

Great info. Thanks!

This was especially useful for me because I also teach Resource reading and ELA. These tools and tips are great for all teachers. I will be sharing this information with my colleagues. Thanks!

Enjoyed the class! Easy to understand!
Basic Member

Great information and great ideas to help get our students more independent. Thanks!!

This was a great webinar ...informative and valuable.
more reviews ...