Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Keep to Support Classroom Learning and Student Organization

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like a great, free tool that will help keep your students organized and make it easy for you and them to share notes and stay on track with assignments and projects? Join Jenna Linskens as she explores Google's newest tool, Keep, and explains how you or your students can use it to create and share notes, reminders, and to-do lists. She will explain how it can also be used with project-based learning to help students stay organized and plan out the steps for their projects. In addition, Jenna will provide specific examples of how Keep can be integrated with various subjects, and share some fun ways you can add Google Keep to your toolbox and begin including it in your daily instruction.

This webinar has been brought to you by Texthelp, the makers of Fluency Tutor for Google. Try it for free for 30 days by visiting www.texthelp.com/fluencytutor.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 20, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Google, Google Keep, note taking, notes, organizational tools, project-based learning, reminders

Reviews (17)

I had never heard of Keep, great info.

More great tech !
+8

Very informative.
+3

Mind. Blown! I had no idea this tool existed! My brain is swimming with ideas to use Google Keep!
+10

Great info. Thanks!

Very Informative. I will need to review this webinar to practice.

Great webinar! The examples of ways that students and teachers can begin to use Google Keep to not only collaborate but also stay organized were really helpful. I liked the idea of using Google Keep as a quick and simple Exit Ticket to assess student understanding.

Very informative! How do I get the webinar notes she showed on the video?
+1

This was a great presentation. Well organized.
Basic Member

Great new app - love it! Tanks for the DEMO
more reviews ...