Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Transform Classroom Practice with iPad Technologies in the Elementary Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to transform student learning and engagement in your elementary classroom? In this webinar, you will discover how iPad content integration is impacting student learning in early childhood and elementary teaching and learning environments. Join Naomi Harm as she showcases how the iPad can transform classroom instruction and delivery practices of content-based lessons. We will discuss the value of the iPad as an immediate learning and assessment tool for ALL students, and you will discover the best possible methods of integrating this mobile learning device in collaborative and constructive learning spaces. We will also share an essential iPad resource list of the best-of-the- best educational apps that enable students to create, consume, produce, and reflect on their learning experiences at the elementary levels.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning
Tags: apps, Communication and Collaboration, DOLmay19, elementary classroom, elementary level, iPad, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, student learning

Reviews (23)

Great apps! Looking forward to purchasing some of these.
+3

Naomi does such a wonderful job giving information. She is easy to follow and understand. I love the examples she shares. Great job!
+8

I learned about a lot of new apps! I am looking some of them up now to use! Thanks!
+5

Great Resource! Thank you!
+10

Loved this!
+8

Great resources!
+8

Wonderful presentation packed with resources for all grade levels.
Basic Member
+9

Wow, what a wonderful presentation! So much useful information and resources. Thank you!
Basic Member
+2

Very nicely done! Thanks so much!
+5

Great webinar! Your webinar will help teachers focus on their objectives and teaching practices while integrating the iPad.
more reviews ...