Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tackle Classroom Challenges: 10 Web 2.0 Tools I Use Every Day

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are you, like many educators, searching for better, more efficient ways to increase student learning and develop essential skills? In this webinar, we will share some of the latest Web 2.0 tools, products, and technologies that will help educators find easier and more efficient ways to create productive learning.

Dr. D. (Howie DiBlasi), an "Emerging Technology Evangelist," change agent, teacher, learner and leader, will share his list of the best Digital Tools for 21st Century Learning. Join him as he explores his best choices for developing writing, speaking, visual, technical, social, and personal development skills.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: DOLmay19, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, personal development skills, social skills, speaking, technical, visual, web 2.0 tools, Web Tool Overviews, writing

Reviews (14)

I loved that this was a fast paced overview of apps. I like this type of webinar where I can get a lot of info all at once, and then go back and look at the ones I want in more detail.
Basic Member
Cant wait to use some of the resources i learned from this webinar. Thanks
Amazing! Thank you so much!
Basic Member
Always great info! Thansk so much!
Another amazing Dr Howie webinar! Thank you!
Marvelous presentation. I am exctied to share, but really connect, witn colleagues and others. Thanks so much!
This was really great material!
Howie, You are the best! I was so engaged. It is so easy to follow you. Fantastic information. I can't wait to listen him again and learn a lot of fantastic tools. I am really excited, that means that your goal has been accomplished. A+ for you.
Lots of information. I agree with one of the participants, I don't know he spends all of this time researching sites, etc. I like that he included his criteria.
more reviews ...