Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Go Google for Presentations

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted students to collaborate on presentations outside of class, but file sharing and logistics were a problem? Or have you ever wanted to give a presentation, but weren't sure if the computer available had the right software installed? Or perhaps your school just can't afford the presentation software. In this webinar, we will cover a presentation application that easily solves all of these problems - Google Presentations. In this webinar, join Tia Simmons, Tech Tia, as she shows you step-by-step how to build a Google Presentation and introduces you to some of the newer features of Google Presentations. You will also learn how to share and publish your presentations.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, December 3, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Google
Tags: collaboration, communication, Communication and Collaboration, Digital Media, DOLmay19, google, power point, presentations, publishing, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (65)

Thanks for combining things I knew with new material.

This was a good presentation for collaboration. I will switch from power point to google slide for group presentations.
Basic Member

It was very educational

I loved this presentation and found it very easy to follow. I will take the plunge and start moving from powerpoint to slides! Thank you:)

Nice step-by-step directions for using Google Slides. Thanks so much!

Wonderful presentation. Very helpful.

Great presentation! Love that the presenter can view the notes without the audience seeing them and the built in laser pointer.

thank you for the information!
+1

This was a great presentation. Well organized!

Thanks for a great and very helpful webinar. I learned a lot that I can use in with my students.
more reviews ...